Von einer nationalen Stimme zur internationalen Autorität: Die Entwicklung der ungarischen Zeitschrift MA von 1916 bis 1925
The Hungarian journal MA was first published in Budapest during the First World War. For the entire period of its existence, it was edited by Lajos Kassák. It was banned in Hungary in 1919, at which time many Hungarian intellectuals left the country. Subsequently, it was published in Vienna. It began to collaborate with new writers, who transformed the periodical into a progressive, avant-garde platform.